Nov 19, 2009

My surgery is scheduled for December 3rd, two weeks from today. We will leave here the Sunday or Monday before that Thursday. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. I apologize for any folks that I have not written a proper note of thanks to, but please know I am so grateful for the prayers, e-mails, cards, calls, etc. The best part of this crazy tumor has been the out pouring of love, prayers, and support! :)

My scripture verse thought for today: "Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again." (Psalm 71:10)

When I feel the cold, I can say "He sends it,"
And His winds blow blessing, I surely know;
For I've never a need but that He will meet it;
And my heart beats warm, though the winds may blow.

L.B. Cowman

2 comments:

Queen Mommy said...

You have our prayers! The girls and I read Philippians 4 this morning....one of my very favorite chapters in the Bible. It's chock full of good advice, promises, and hope.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you my friend!
Love ya
Wendi