Aug 8, 2008

View of B & B property from the lake
enjoying LILACS!!!
Our tour guide on the gorgeous trails
Wild Daisies
Tea, fruit, & a sweet bread served with the paper before breakfast
Scrumptious breakfasts served in our room
Andrew at the helm



Hey there! The kids are playing with the neighbor girl, and I am supposed to be cleaning in preparation for the weekend. I actually did get the master bathroom and bedroom clean, but my back is tired, and needs a little down time. These quiet moments as a mom are one of the many priceless treasures that come with parenthood. I sit here surrounded by doll house toys and plastic horses, red paw prints on my white tile floor, scraps of papers with colorful drawings skewed around the computer desk where I sit, all the while I listen to Theodore whine with his whole heart in hopes that the laughing girls outside will allow him to join in the games--ahh, and here they come, he is free at last. The pictures I am posting here are from our 3rd week in the States. This was the week of our anniversary get away in Northern Minnesota at an awesome little B & B where we were served breakfast in our room, treats galore, along with lovely MN activites such as canoing and hiking. The girls stayed with Grandma Linda and Grandpa Steve. We joined them later on in the week and enjoyed several days visiting with family and friends in the north land.

No comments: